Introducing our impressive ‘WeDeliver’ service.
‘WeDeliver’ is our in-house, highly trained installation and delivery service. WeDeliver team members will work with you after your purchase from arranging delivery times to leaving an operational chair at your required address.
Why do we call it WeDeliver?
The name sums up everything we would want a delivery service to do. The most important being WeDeliver meeting YOUR expectations for complete satisfaction of your product.
As you would expect, the WeDeliver service has extensive experience installing chairs and provide a high quality delivery and installation service.
WeDeliver consider everything including:
- door measurements to evaluate where we will unload and build the chair
- enough space is available to facilitate all movements so you can use your chair fully and enjoy all the leading edge technologies
- the chair is placed near a power supply
- remove all protective packaging
- locate the chair in the room of your choice
- test and ensure the chair is fully working
- provide a tutorial and ensure you understand and know how to operate all the key features
- remove all packaging if requested (it is advisable to retain the packaging in case a chair needs to be returned) and tidy up the areas that have been used to build the chair.
All disposal of packaging is done in an environmentally and ethical way.
Once the chair is installed please feel free to ask the WeDeliver team any questions you may have. Our team are highly trained and educated in the use of the chair and will be able to answer questions you may have about the chair.
Once you are happy that the chair has been installed to your satisfaction you will be asked to sign the delivery paper work.
Rest assured our WeDeliver service does not end once we leave your premises. For any questions or follow up information, please feel free to contact us directly.
Please note that the WeDeliver service is only offered in the United Kingdom. Chairs sold to other European countries will be delivered via courier.