An easily navigable guide to our terms & conditions.
If any defect occurs within the initial one (1) year time period after purchase, on one or more of the covered parts (see the limitations section below) Panacea will supply replacement parts to the customer at no additional cost.
The massage chair frame is covered by our one (1) year warranty. If you require a service or repair outside the warranty period, please contact our team directly.
During the initial one (1) Year period following delivery of your Panacea massage chair to the initial owner, Panacea will provide on-site servicing to the initial owner at no additional cost.
Exclusions: This does not apply to certified pre-owned, used, refurbished or floor models as well as models purchased from the original owner.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide warranty or to repair to any other massage chair brand.
Extended In-Home Service Warranty (optional)
For £195, an additional one (1) year parts warranty can be purchased by the original owner at the time you purchase your Panacea massage chair. An additional two (2) year option is available for a cost to be quoted by Panacea. Panacea are only able to honour extended warranty coverage purchased and confirmed via valid receipt at the initial time of purchase and cannot be held liable to any claims of extended warranty purchased at a later date.
Exclusions: This does not apply to certified pre-owned, used, refurbished or floor models.
Consumer Warranty Subject to Limitations and Exclusions:
The Limited Warranty supplied with all Panacea chairs will be deemed void if:
- Panacea solely judge any defect to be caused or directly influenced by
- If Unstable electric supply or electrical supply not protected by a surge protector is used to power the chair.
- Misuse or unintended use of the equipment outside of the standard operation described in the manual
These limitations include any damage to internal components due to natural wear and tear, incidental damage to the chair’s upholstery after delivery, and any unauthorised servicing, alteration or tampering.
This Limited Warranty does not cover upholstery or covering.
Products purchased outside England, Scotland (excludes Scottish islands) and Wales are covered under this warranty for PARTS ONLY.
This limited Warranty does not cover customers for any costs incurred by unnecessary service calls, including costs for in-home service for the purpose of educating the customer about the proper use of Panacea massage chairs.
The warranty provided only applies to the Panacea product purchased and does not include any accessories or enhancements purchased by the customer.
Foams and fillings in pads, pillows and memory foam kits naturally soften with use. As such this does not constitute a defect under your warranty. Nor do visual changes in the upholstery coverings such as fading, wear or piling.
Any natural markings, grain or dye variations in leather or synthetic leather do not constitute a defect due to natural differences.
The panacea warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from:
- Improper installation
- Improper or unauthorised repairs or modifications
- Improper or incorrect use of power supply or loss of power
- A malfunction or damage of an operating part due to customer failure to provide maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer
- Theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions),
- Loss of use whilst the purchased chair is at a repair facility or awaiting parts or repair.
If you fail to follow the important safety warnings provided in any Panacea user manual, your warranty will be deemed void.
- Under no circumstance shall Panacea or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, and the like), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are non-transferable and shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty or merchant-ability or fitness for particular use.
Panacea’s sole liability and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy shall be for the repair, or (at Panaceas sole discretion) for the replacement of any defective part.
Panacea reserves the right to make substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement of purchased products.
Warranties do not apply to demonstration, rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential users.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in mechanical parts or workmanship and does not cover normal wear and tear.
The references to Panacea are for Panacea Relaxation Limited. Products and services references are all made in relation to Panacea products.
Products & Services
Products are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Panacea.
We recommend that the following groups of people do not use the chairs without consulting with their doctor:
- Children under the age of 12
- Pregnant women
- Sufferers of chronic or long term back pains and injuries
- Epilepsy sufferers
- Migraines or severe headaches
Please consult your doctor regarding any of the above or other ailment of concern you may have prior to using the chairs
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Panacea accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and it’s Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Panacea.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Panacea shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and we and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales
Quality and Use of Equipment
- Panacea makes every effort to ensure that the massage chairs provided are of the highest quality. However, the manufacturer’s ability to provide the quality of product we require may in exceptional circumstances be beyond our control. We make every effort to ensure that our products are fit for the advertised purpose. Please read any supplied instructions carefully before use. Panacea reserve the right to change product specifications, features, colours and materials without notice
- The products we sell are suitable for use by most adults.
We recommend consulting a doctor or specialist before use if:
- you are pregnant
- you have undergone major surgical procedures
- you suffer from any pre-existing medical condition that you think may be affected by using the massage chair
Once you receive your massage chair, you have 14 days to return your chair for a full refund (minus any delivery, shipping and handling costs). The chair must be in transit on or before the 15th day after delivery.
All massage chairs must be returned to us in “as new” condition and with all accessories, manuals and instructions.
If the original packaging for your massage chair is unavailable, the customer must ensure that suitable packaging is used to protect the item. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the chair in a resalable condition, otherwise charges may be deducted at Panacea’s discretion. Panacea recommend the customer takes transit insurance to cover the item while in transit.
Before returning a massage chair, please contact our team for a Return Authorisation Number (RA). If this is not provided our receiving department will be unable to accept your chair.
Any additional services such as delivery options or installation will be non-refundable if an item is returned.
If the massage chair cannot be delivered due to a failure to measure the doors, or the customer returns it because the chair doesn’t fit through a door, a 15% restocking fee will be charged upon return.
Any equipment tried before purchase or purchased face-to-face is excluded from this returns policy and Panacea reserve the right to not accept a return for any reason.
Used, floor models, and ex-demo equipment are excluded from this return policy, and panacea reserve the right not to accept the return for any reason.
- All notices / communications shall be sent to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to Panacea. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Panacea may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the “Unsubscribe” button on the email you receive from us.
You have the right to cancel your order at any point before your delivery is booked without incurring any charges.
Customers who cancel after the delivery has been booked, or those who refuse delivery of despatched orders will be charged for all shipping costs.
Cancellations must be given in writing via email or letter.
Finance is available in UK only on products above £2,500 and is part of this terms and conditions. The Finance is subject to approval from Divido, who provide the finance. Credit checks will be carried out on all applications.
Applicants must be 18 or over and have good credit history. Applicants need to provide their address history for last three years.
Unfortunately we can only deliver the products at the applicant’s address.
Delivery of goods
“WeDeliver” is Panacea’s in house delivery team. Our aim is to provide a high quality service that meets your expectations.
The WeDeliver service takes between 2 – 10 working days. Our delivery team will deliver and install the equipment in the room of your choice. The delivery team will also make you are aware of all the key features of the chair purchased.
The packing material may be removed from your location if requested, but we strongly advise that you keep all packing material for 30 days in the event you wish to return your chair. If you do not retain your original packaging materials and require them in order to return your chair, you will need to purchase adequate packaging and repack the equipment yourself.
Due to the size and weight of chairs we require your property to be accessible.
Where the WeDeliver team cannot locate a chair in an upstairs location due to space or access limitations, the customer must be prepared to place the chair on another accessible area. Not having a suitable location for the chair does not constitute a reason for return unless Panacea agrees in writing that will definitely place the item in that location.
- Customers cannot hold Panacea responsible for any damages resulting from delivery or installation
- Panacea cannot be held responsible for any delays that are beyond our control. We deliver to most EU countries but we advise you contact us before purchasing to check if delivery is available in your country.
- The equipment ordered by you is subject to availability. If your product is not in stock and will be delayed we will provide an alternative option or a full refund.
- We reserve the right not to deliver to areas where access is difficult.
- Where additional delivery charges may be incurred these will be agreed prior to confirming the delivery
- 24 hours notice is required if delivery details need to be changed and if you fail to inform us within 24 hours you will incur a £175 fee for the otherwise free service.